FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, March 29, 2013

Four Tunes for Your Friday

TGIF everyone! Here's a few treats for y'all that I've been loving on lately. Enjoy! 

Gliss - "Hunting"
Unfamiliar with this Danish-American three-piece? Well here's your chance to play catch-up and start listening to one of my favorite groups at the moment (who classify their genre of music as "Fucked Up Pop Art.") Interesting. "Hunting" is off their latest full-length Langsom Dans & although this isn't your typical "friday night party music" it's still worth a listen. :)

Say Lou Lou - "Julian"
The vibe of this song is so relaxing, it's almost as if it takes your mind on a magic carpet ride for 3 minutes & 45 seconds. As much as I appreciate the sweetness of this song, I have a feeling it won't be long before someone remixes it into something heavy. Keep an eye (or ear) out for this duo from Stockholm because they are something else.

Humans - "Possession" (Beta Frontiers Remix)
I love how Beta Frontiers take one of my favorite songs by  and tweak it into something groovy. Care to hear the original? Check it out here to see which one you prefer.   
Expensive Looks - "I Can't Resist"
Expensive Looks aka Alec Feld has my full attention with his recent EP Haçienda. This New York native & producer clearly knows the recipe for a dark yet ethereal treat for your ears.

Don't forget to check out Let Your Ears Decide over on Facebook
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment