FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Friday Fascination: Recap

Back in June I decided to take one day of the week to focus on one particular artist/band that I recently discovered and present it on here. Most of my posts feature at least 2-4 bands, so narrowing it down to just one was something different, and definitely something I should do more of. Below are 14 artists that were featured throughout this year as "Friday Fascinations," and if you haven't caught on already - I'm not one to stick to one specific genre/type of music.  
P.S. If you missed a post or two, make sure to click on the far right tab to see all of them. :)
So, who was your favorite "Friday Fascination" feature? I'd love to know, and here's to becoming fascinated with many more artists in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment