FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Fascination: Skin Town

I know I say this a lot about new finds, but I couldn't be more fascinated obsessed with these two from Los Angeles. Since moving to LA in September, I stumbled across this awesome interview by FactMag with Grace Hall & Nick Turco of Skin Town. Yes, this is the style of music for the after hours crowd, but any fan of 90's R&B music will appreciate Skin Town. There's a good chance you'll file these guys next to The Weeknd & BANKS.  

They'll be at Pehrspace tonight & at the Bronson Bar on the 12th. In January you can catch them at The Satellite in Silverlake, a venue I've been meaning to check out since moving here. 

Which was your favorite from the album? Rain is definitely one of my top picks, and could only imagine how powerful it sounds live. 
Grab The Room on iTunes here
Oh yeah, their SoundCloud page is like a playground for the evening scene.   

No comments:

Post a Comment