FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some Remixes + Listen to Sam Smith's debut EP 'Nirvana'

It's been awhile since I posted a handful of remixes that I can't seem to stray away from, but guess what - here they are.
I've been a huge fan of the mysterious Baardsen's previous remixes for artists such as Grimes & Dan Croll, so when I found out "Biggy" by Warpaint was the latest project - I didn't waste time in looking it up. Smooth and synth-y, just how I like it. Listen to the original here
The last track on Panama's debut Always EP is a pleasant remix from Sydney duo Cosmo's Midnight. Listen to the entire EP on Spotify here
Not only are The 1975 amazing at making music, but their ability to remix practically anyone else's music seems like a walk in the park. Ever since James Vincent McMorrow released his sophomore album Post Tropical, I haven't gone a day without listening to it. This is a dreamy remix that flows just as well as the original. Check it out! 

Michael David & Tyler Blake aka Classixx transformed "Is This How You Feel?" by Sydney five-piece The Preatures into one of the grooviest tracks my ears have ever heard. Another Classixx remix you should check out is of Panama's "Always." 
P.S. Catch both The Preatures & LA duo Classixx at this year's Coachella


Today Sam Smith's debut EP Nirvana was released in the US & boy is it a keeper! Listen above via Spotify and you'll find a variety of material including his acoustic version of "Latch." Sam Smith is definitely on my list of must-see artists of 2014 after hearing nothing but great things about his two-day residency at Troubadour in West Hollywood. 
Pick it up on iTunes here

No comments:

Post a Comment