FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday LYED!


Happy March 21st, (which many of you already know is the 3 anniversary of The Weeknd's first mixtape House of Balloons) but it's also the day of birth for both Rosie O'Donnell & Let Your Ears Decide! LYED is now two years old, and it's honestly a bit crazy to think it's been that long since I decided to create this! Thanks for sticking around as this blog has had several relocations over the past 2 years (from Santa Barbara to Philadelphia to Fort Worth & now back in Santa Barbara!) This has been the perfect platform to not only share what I've been discovering as an avid music listener, but to also connect & interact with so many amazing individuals that I don't think I'd ever have the chance to meet without it! I randomly thought of "Let Your Ears Decide" as a name for a radio show prior to graduating, and it kind of stuck with me.  
I'm quite proud of this little child of mine, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make my day when y'all message/e-mail/tell me that you found something you liked on here. 
There's nothing quite like that first initial feeling when you fall in love with a song/sound at first listen, and to sum it up - that's what I'm truly aiming to create for you with every post. 
So it would only make sense to build a playlist of songs with a "two, twice, and 2" theme... I know, I know, but just go with it. 
Enjoy & thank you so much for reading/listening! 
-Emz


No comments:

Post a Comment