FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, June 2, 2014

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #30



Welcome to the 30th round of FRESHVIBESMONDAY, yay! FVM has came a long way since I first decided to dedicate Mondays to posting the most recent music I've been listening to. Anyways, I decided to step it up a notch and select 30 songs for today's post. From BANKS' most recent gem "Drowning" to the latest from one of my favorite bands in junior high, Motion City Soundtrack - you're bound to find something that fits your taste. 


On Wednesday I'll be making my way to the Big Apple to attend The Governors Ball Music Festival on Randall's Island. This will be my first time checking out the festival & I have no idea what to expect! Stick around for playlists featuring the artists performing at the 3-day festival as well as who I'm looking forward to seeing the most! Will you be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment