FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Fascination: MEG MAC


Last week's FVM#34 was one of my personal faves, and featured near the top was "Roll Up Your Sleeves" by Melbourne neo-soul singer MEG MAC. It's safe to say that this song was easily one that clearly stood out on its own musically (but diving down from the second listen is a discovery you'll find below.) All cliche's aside, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this powerful tune for the first time. 


After I first watched this video -I'm not going to lie - it made me emotional by how strong it was. Sometimes you don't need the extra glitter and over-the-top effects, but simplicity & sincerity is all it takes to send chills down my spine.  & for that - thank you, Meg Mac. 
(Get the 411 on this beautiful piece of imagery via Bullett Media.)
With her first tour announced to take place throughout Australia, I have a feeling it won't be long before this brunette makes her way overseas to take the states by storm. Mark my word, I have a lot of faith in this individual.  



In short, everything is gonna be alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment