FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Fascination: Jane Tyrrell


Echoes in the Aviary is the debut release from Melbourne artist Jane Tyrrell, and easily one of the most passionate records I've heard all year. From the first listen, it's not hard to identify how carefully this record was crafted. In short: it's absolute magic.



Released on October 17th via Elefant Traks (which is the home to artists such as Urthboy & The Herd, who Tyrrell is a member of) I've had it on heavy rotation ever since. (To get a more in-depth perception, watch the making of Echoes in the Aviary via YouTube here.)

Grab Echoes in the Aviary on iTunes here!

What's your favorite song from the album? My personal favorites are "The Last Stand" & "Ships", but I highly recommend giving this album a solid listen from beginning to end. I'll be the first to say, I get chills from nearly every song, she's that good. 



Did I mention that Jane Tyrrell also has a Tumblr & Twitter account? Follow her for more updates, and I hope you'll join me in crossing our fingers that she'll be making her way over to the states soon for a proper show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment