FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, April 6, 2015

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #72


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Many of you have reached out with the same question and I'm here to tell you guys, I won't be at Coachella this year. *sobs* but I guess when you experience a quarter-life-crisis you start to realize your body might not be able to handle the 4579832 festivals you usually go to each year, so unfortunately i'm sitting this one out! That isn't to say that LYED will be refraining from posting about Coachella. ;) Stay tuned for what LYED's cooking up that might just save your life before you hit the desert this weekend. 
Anyways, back to the music. I hope you guys dig this week's playlist of songs, because I know I definitely do. 

Let Your Ears Decide finally has its own Instagram account, follow LYED here.  
ICYMI: FVM#71

2 comments: