FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, April 30, 2012

freshvibesmonday #2

Hope your monday wasn't as manic as mine was. Here's some fresh tunes to get your week going :) 
SUMMER HEART - I WANNA GO
Safe to say: Summer Heart is your go-to for relaxing LO-FI JAMS when you're looking for something new. Diggin' it.
MEIKO - LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON (MORGAN PAGE REMIX)
Two diamonds in the rough, I fell in love with Meiko a few years ago when I first heard "Boys With Girlfriends", check it out if you haven't already. I was lucky enough to catch Morgan Page during Weekend 1 of Coachella. My oh my, he put on a great show as one of the first acts of the day in the Sahara tent. This track is nothin' crazy, but it's something to be crazy about. 
REPTAR - ORIFICE ORIGAMI 
AHHH REPTAR, what a great find. They opened for Phantogram last fall at SoHo in Santa Barbara and luckily had some time to research them a bit before the day of the show. I received a bit of a "Morning Benders" (who are now called POP ETC) feel, but with a definite edge thanks to the lead's voice & an all around synth-pop vibe. You can find this track on their upcoming release "Body Faucet" May 1st! 
THIEVES LIKE US - MARIA MARIE
Always a fan of a track that reminds me of the 80's.... in an aspirational way. Recently released on March 20th, Bleed Bleed Bleed is worth taking a listen....or seven. Perfect for a summer day.
DADA LIFE - AVICII'S EPIC HANGOVER (KAP SLAP BOOTLEG)
There's not much for me to say besides LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT MEOW. Caught Dada Life & Avicii's set at Coachella as well.... unforgettable. 

I could go on for days but enjoy what i've posted for now.
GUESS WHO'S SEEING WASHED OUT ON SATURDAY AT THE MUSIC BOX IN HOLLYWOOD ON SATURDAY? :)
WASHED OUT - GET UP



No comments:

Post a Comment