FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July State of Mind

It's a brand new day, a brand new month // HELLO AUGUST! I thought i'd feature about an hours worth of my favorite tracks from the month of July before I dig into the newer stuff. You're probably thinking, "wait I heard this song back in May or June". That might be the case, but the majority of these tracks were featured on albums that were officially released sometime in July. I know, I know, there I go again with the music nerdism.


P.S. Shout-out to Chad for making it way too easy for me to figure out how to attach playlists from Spotify onto this blog! 

Oh yeah, "LYED" is 5 Likes away from 300 on Facebook!  Click here if you feel like helping a blogger out! 
 X

No comments:

Post a Comment