FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Little Bit of EFF-WHY-EFF

The big day is almost here! On Wednesday I'll be making the move from California to Pennsylvania & begin the next chapter of my life - IN PHILLY! 
To sum it up, FYF was a great experience! I learned quite a bit last weekend while covering the sunny LA festival. I cannot wait to share the details with all of you, including the details of a VERY special interview that I had the opportunity to take part in during Day 1. Until that post arrives, check out a few of the shots I snapped (wouldn't have been possible without being granted a Press Pass for the event, thanks Vanessa)! The festival lineup was incredibly stacked both days, and each day felt never-ending (but in a good way)! I was lucky enough to catch almost everyone that I had planned on watching, but unfortunately I missed out on Aesop Rock, Wild Nothing, Tycho, and Future Islands.  
Megan James of Purity Ring (DAY 1)
Ruth Radelet of The Chromatics (DAY 1)
Anthony Gonzalez of M83 (DAY 1)
Paul Banks (DAY 2)

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT
LYED ON:


No comments:

Post a Comment