FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New From Holy Ghost! + FYF


Holy Ghost! - "Dumb Disco Ideas"
Earlier today we were exposed to "Dumb Disco Ideas" (via DFA Records), the latest single from synth-pop duo Holy Ghost! I'd be lying if I said I didn't press play the second the song ended. Do I smell a summer jam? I think so. If you're a fan of DDD, pick it up over at iTunes. Here's the deluxe version of their 2011 self-titled debut album via Spotify featuring original tracks & remixes. Definitely spend some time listening to this album if you haven't already.

ALSO, the lineup for this year's FYF Fest was announced on Monday & among the amazing artists/bands that will be there - Holy Ghost is one of them! 
Last year's FYF Fest was one for the books, and in short - this year's lineup blows my mind every time I look at it. 
Tickets go on sale this Thursday (05/16) at 12:00 pst! Take my advice and invest in a weekend pass for this event - starting at $99, I have a feeling they will sell out quick. This lineup perfectly combines older legends with fresh up-and-comers, and hey- this will be MBV's first time playing in America since 2009..so what's not to like about this two-day festival situated in the City of Angels?   





No comments:

Post a Comment