FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Coachella 2013

C'mon man, you're blocking my view. 

Coachella is always an experience for the books. This year marked my 3rd Coachella & definitely not my last. With every festival there will always be a list of pros and cons when observing the lineup. For me personally, there was no way in hell that I was going to miss out on Modest Mouse, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and The Postal Service to say the least. This year's lineup held a large amount of rising acts for those early birds, and from my experience on Day 3.. absolutely worth it. Other highlights include Dillon Francis, Bassnectar, Jessie Ware, and some of the most ridiculous moves by attendees who were old enough to be my parents. You're guaranteed to not witness a dull moment once you step foot in the desert, believe me.









P.S. 245 days until Coachella 2014! Which weekend are you planning on attending?
(Weekend 1 is where it's at, you guys.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment