FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Thursday, November 21, 2013

GL00MSDAY

Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the past couple of days, you're probably more than aware that the weather (in most places) is a little on the gloomy/chilly/not sunny side. For me personally, I love it. I experienced quite a bit of the "gloom doom" while living in Philadelphia last fall, and sporadically in (Fort Worth) Texas except the humidity level was beyond tolerable. I will admit this weather makes it hard to be productive, and clearly not a "beach day" - so, as I'm writing this underneath layers and layers of blankets - here's what I've been listening to. It's music from bands that I love and pairs perfectly with a cloudy and/or chilly day. Hope y'all enjoy & feel free to share with your friends, family, cats, etc. It's that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment