FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, May 16, 2014

FYF Fest Lineup Announced + The Blood Brothers are Back!


Heads up, the FYF Fest lineup was announced this morning via KCRW & boy is it a beauty! Both days are packed with talent, and I had to do a double-take especially when I read the words "The Blood Brothers" on the bill. %&*$#@! (When life hands you a festival lineup like this one, there shouldn't be any hesitation in planning to go.) That band was one of my favorite bands in junior high and to hear that they're officially back after 7 years via Twitter is a beautiful thing.  Now excuse me while I take a trip down memory lane with their discography via Last.fm (but here's a few videos to refresh your memory of this magnificent Seattle band.)




Head over to FYFFEST.com for more information about the event! 
( & this definitely won't be the last you'll hear from LYED about the festival.)

No comments:

Post a Comment