FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Fascination: The Blues and Greys




In The Blues and Greys debut EP Bright Lights, you'll find the perfect combination of nostalgia and charisma. They recently opened for Lemaitre at SOhO (in Santa Barbara) last month where I caught them for the first time, and since then I haven't gone a day without listening to these guys. "The Assignation" is hands down my favorite song from them & it sounded even better live. If these guys make it to your neck of the woods, don't let them pass you by! 
Did I forget to mention they nailed their cover of New Orders' "Ceremony?" Word on the block is that they've been in the studio working on a second album, so make sure you keep an eye on this band. They've got the potential that most bands strive to achieve. Listen to the EP above and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment