FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, June 23, 2014

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #32

23 songs for FVM#32 on the 23rd of June? You got it. Hope you dig this week's selection of remixes, original releases, and there's even a cover in there if you can spot it. It's been a minute since we've heard from Lucy Rose, and this may or may not be the most upbeat tune I've heard from her (FYI I LOVE IT.) She's not the only one who's been hiding away making new music, just take a look at the list and you'll know what I mean. It's a sweet preview of what's to come, and I couldn't be more excited about what Tennis, Mesita, Jessie Ware, and Zola Jesus have all dropped in the past week or so. I could go on, but you have quite a bit of listening to do. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment