FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Fascination: Tomas Barfod


Tomas Barfod is a force to be reckoned with, especially when you add Nina K (featured above) to the mix. His sophomore album Love Me is still fresh in everyone's ears with automatic hits like "Pulsing" and "Busy Baby" (both featuring Nina K) but track #4 "Honey" could easily be mistaken for a Glass Animals track for it's jungle realness. This album doesn't stop there, stretching across the spectrum, Night Beds are featured in a song that is easily 3 shades different than what you would've found on their debut album Country Sleep.




So what am I trying to say here? Tomas Barfod is the epitome of an underrated genius. I appreciate this individual so much, and have nothin but high hopes for his future. Be the one to help me spread the word about this talented man. From club hits to ambient gems, Tomas Barfod is your go-to for pretty much anything. (Grab Love Me on iTunes here!)

Need some foundation from the artist? His debut album Salton Sea made my 2012 a good one with fascinating gems such as "November Skies" & "Until We Die."


I can only hope for you (the readers) to find as much fascination with Tomas Barfod & what he's created as I have. "Busy Baby" still remains as one of my favorite tracks of

No comments:

Post a Comment