FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, September 8, 2014

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #43



This might just be the best Monday EVER! Why, you ask? As of last night, Let Your Ears Decide hit 1,000 LIKES on Facebook! YAY YAHOO YIPPEE SKIPPEE. It might not seem like a lot to most of you, but it is more than I’d ever dream of (honestly I figured it would just be myself, my mom, and my cat maybe?) This is so exciting & inspiring for the blog, as it comes right back to you guys on why I created LYED in the first place! (The more ears to please, the better!) Hope y'all enjoy this weeks playlist & don't forget to check it throughout the week as new stuff is added constantly.  Also, don't forget to let me know what songs you were a fan of!

No comments:

Post a Comment