FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Getting Back Under The Covers: Part VII


In this edition of "Getting Back Under The Covers" you'll hear artists such as Tei Shi cover Beyonce's "No Angel" & not one but TWO Drake covers that sound so unique from each other you would imagine it was their own!  Also, I am still head over heels for Eddie Berman & Laura Marling's cover of "Like A Rolling Stone." Seriously, so good. POLIÇA covering Lesley Gore's classic "You Don't Own Me" is from both the Shulamith deluxe edition & 'Raw Exit 10"', and easily one of my favorite covers, ever. I could go on expressing why I love each of the covers on here, but you've got some listening to do.
Which cover was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below! 

ICYMI: freshvibesmonday #51 is shaping to be one of my favorites so far, click here to play catch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment