FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Fascination: Billie Black

When I first heard "I Waited For You" by Billie Black, I couldn't believe my ears (literally.) Combining simplicity and emotion in a way that provokes an essence that's all-around dominant is what I get from listening to her music, so how could I not be fascinated by this talented woman? It just takes one listen of this track to get a complete understanding of the vibe this young woman from London is getting across. How young you ask? She's 19, and I'm floored by the talent found in her debut EP 000100
Listen below to hear for yourself. 


This EP is the epitome of being easy on the ears, and you can bet it will have a solid spot when it comes to the end of year shenanigans for LYED. As always, I can't wait to see what the future has in store for this artist. Definitely one worth keeping your eye on, and/or letting a few friends know about.


(P.S. Click here to see who was last week's Friday Fascination.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment