FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Getting Back Under The Covers: Part VIII

photo credit: @dessgirl
Since it's my last day off before the year ends, I decided to post another batch of covers while staying underneath the covers. Some new, some old, some completely random, and a handful that made my jaw drop almost immediately. 
Hope you dig them as much as I do, and as always - if there's a cover you want to share with LYED, leave a comment below or shoot an e-mail to letyourearsdecide@gmail.com
It blows my mind that tomorrow is New Years Eve! How will you be celebrating? 
Sadly I had plans to go see BANKS at the Observatory tomorrow night, but unfortunately it looks like I will not be going *cries in a corner.*
MØ kicked off this holiday with releasing a new song earlier today titled New Year's Eve which dives a little too deep into auto-tune at certain parts, but overall I dig it! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment