FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, March 16, 2015

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #69

Snapped this image on my way to San Diego on Friday for CRSSD festival. 
Not to take away from this week's playlist, but I had a great time at Day 1 of the 1st annual CRSSD Festival in San Diego this last weekend. Despite having to exist in a heatwave, I caught a handful of amazing acts and experienced both Giraffage & James Murphy (of LCD Soundsystem) play in tents that were back-to-back at the same time. For a brief recap of highlights, visit the LYED Facebook page
Anyways, back to the music. 
This playlist is one for the books, but can we please still talk about Tame Impala's nearly 8 minute track that's borderline flawless. Man have I missed that band. Upon first listen, take advice from the song title and just let the track happen. Last night The Preatures uploaded their entire album to SoundCloud, and "Cruel" is one of my favorite tracks ever so I definitely made room for it. Young Wonder keeps getting better & better with every release, and "Enchanted" is one of their most promising tracks yet. As always, keep a lookout for additions that take place until Wednesday night. Hope you dig this playlist as much as I do!
Which tracks did you dig/diss? 


No comments:

Post a Comment