FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rose Quartz - Leaving Now (Music Video)

One of the last We The Beat shows I went to was Generationals at SoHO which was everything I imagined it to be, but I found legitimate gold in their main support act Rose Quartz. Since then I've been keeping an eye on those guys and I was stoked to find out an exciting move on their part that happened last week. They recently released a proper music video for their hit single "Leaving Now" from their Axis of Love EP & it's refreshing to be rekindled with their groovy vibes again. Watch below & fall in love again with Rose Quartz (if you haven't already done so) or catch the premiere over on Under The Radar. Either way, it's a win-win situation in the book of LYED. 
 
Don't forget: Rose Quartz was a Friday Fascination back in February (!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment