FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Seapony - "Saw The Light"


It's been a hot minute since we last heard from Seattle's Seapony, but have no fear - they're back with "Saw The Light", a charming tune if I do so say myself. For those of you that liked Geowulf's "Saltwater" (let's not forget how much I obsessed over it last month), you'll definitely find yourself reaching back to push play once this 2 minute and 42 second dream ends. If you aren't familiar with Seapony, I highly recommend diving into their discography, your ears can thank me later. 
P.S. In case you were wondering, "Saw The Light" is the first release from their forthcoming album A Vision due out July 31st (pre-order now on BandCamp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment