FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ELLIE COVERS THE WEEKND. YES


I shouldn't be posting this as I am knee deep in makeup work, but when I read that one of my favorite artists EVER covered another artist who I LOVE I just couldn't let this slide. Earlier today Ellie Goulding released her cover of The Weeknd's "High For This" on her Soundcloud account. I am absolutely in love with the sound/flow of it and in case you were wondering, it was produced by Xaphoon Jones. If Xaphoon Jones doesn't ring a bell to you, he's 1/2 of the hip-hop/experimental/alternative duo Chiddy Bang from the East Coast. It's been quite awhile since we've heard new material from Ellie Goulding, and definitely didn't see something like this coming our way. 

Here's the original JUST in case you've never heard of The Weeknd.
 ENJOY! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment