FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, September 22, 2014

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #45


Mondays aren't always a pain when there's new music to be heard, am iiiiii right? Pretty stoked to include two new songs from local Santa Barbara bands FMLYBND & Mexico City Blondes (who was a recent Friday Fascination.) With every SBTRKT release, I feel that I'm becoming more impatient waiting for the new album (but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of the greatest of 2014.) Thanks to The Wild Honey Pie, I recently fell in love with a duo that go by the name of Leisure Cruise (who released their debut album this year, listen to it here.) All in all, this week's selection is shaping up to be a good one, but if you missed out on FVM#44 - I highly suggest that you check it out!
Don't forget, this playlist gets updated throughout the week so as always, watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment