FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, January 5, 2015

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #59

Hope everyone had an awesome and safe holiday vacation! Or if you fall into the same shoes I'm wearing - what's a holiday? Life's been a little on the hectic side lately, but don't worry - supplying your ears with the freshest material is still a priority for LYED - the timing might just be a little off. 
Technically this Monday was the first day back for several of you, but have no fear - this week will be filled with smooth sailing thanks to yours truly sailing the ship. ;) I know I know, I think being apart of The Price is Right crowd earlier today made me even more cheesier than before. Enjoy the selection above, and as per usual - stick around because this playlist grows within the next day or two! 
Remember, this week only gets better from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment