FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Monday, March 9, 2015

FRESHVIBESMONDAY #68


(photo credit: Sasha Huckoby, follow her on Instagram)
Make the most of your Monday with FVM#68. It's quite tasty if I do say so myself. "The Graduates" by Speedy Ortiz has been on repeat since they released it last week, during a hard time that Sadie is currently going through due to the loss of her father - so their internet presence may be a bit silent for the time being. I was lucky enough to meet Sadie last March when they played in Fort Worth after SXSW & it's hard to hear someone going through a tragedy like that. *sends positive thoughts your way*
I'm loving the new one from Chromatics (!!!) and it's quite nice to hear from Tanlines again. What's your favorite from this week's mix? Don't forget, this playlist grows until Wednesday night! :) So who knows what will be added onto this playlist within the next 48 hours. 

ICYMI: Last week's Friday Fascination was NAVVI from Seattle, and also - FVM#67 a mix that remains as one of my favorites from this year so far. 
Can't wait for you guys to see/read my SXSW Wish List for 2015 which drops tomorrow, can you guess who will be on it? 
Here's my Wish List from 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment