FB  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM HOME ABOUT FRESH VIBES COVERS REMIXED YOUTUBE FRIDAY

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

3Y3 CANDY

Distorted visuals, a glowing cow, and every color under the sun. 
Here are 3 different videos from 3 different artists/bands that have caught my eye to say the least. Make sure your eyes are ready for what's in store. 

P.S. 1 LIKE AWAY FROM REACHING 500 ON FACEBOOK!!! Click here to be #500 & possibly my favorite person ever? 
Wait never mind, that's my mom.
Second best isn't bad though, and guess what - you'll even get a prize!     

Bloc Party - "Ratchet"
Live videos of this unreleased track first surfaced onto YouTube a couple of months ago, but now here's the proper one for "Ratchet." Mind boggling, but it seems that they've just edited the hell out of the video for "Octopus" aka the first single from their most recent studio release Four. After finding myself a bit disappointed with their last album, I have hope that their forthcoming EP The Nextwave Sessions will be something that I can actually enjoy.   
Bleached - "Dead In Your Head"
The more I listen to Ride Your Heart, the more I fall in love with this spunky California band. This video isn't something out of the ordinary, but goes so well with the song that I just want to watch it over & over again. Plus, when was the last time you experienced a color oozing music video for a song that reaks of a bad breakup?   
M.I.A. - "Bring The Noize"
Did you really think I was going to let this amazing video slip by? So about a week ago, we were graced with a gem called "Bring The Noize" from our girl M.I.A.  I had no idea that I would soon be watching a video that made me wish I could rock fuchsia hair and an all white wardrobe on the daily. This energetic tune is one for the books, and if you haven't already - check out Noisey, one of the best websites/music channels you'll ever stumble across.  


No comments:

Post a Comment